Sunday, April 24, 2011

Last day of work for this week :)


Happy Easter everyone!

And I have to admit I'm ready to have a day off! After today I get two days off then I work a day then I get another day off :)

I started today with some oats, banana, cocoa granola, and peanut butter. Oh and I added an egg white at the end as usual. Gives me more protein and I stay a lot less hungry.

For lunch I had Mary's crackers! Low fat cheese and grapefruit. Someone asked about Mary's crackers, they're very crunch and made from seeds. They are wheat free and gluten free and have no added oils or fats.

I'm packing some chicken strips, salad and dressing and some yoghurt, granola and mango butter :)
Hope your having a good day!

8 comments:

  1. Everything looks so good! Happy Easter!!!

    Megan
    mommyminded.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything does look great, hope you had a good Easter and enjoy your couple days off. keep going after what you want. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for it FINALLY being your weekend.

    enjoy.


    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back at you! Have a great start to your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are enjoying your two days off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're making me hungry...AGAIN! Love Mary's crackers! Mmmmmm Ever see the box of crackers @ Costco - not Mary's but "Crunchmaster" - they have 4 individual packages (and different ones) in the box for about $7. Gluten free too! :D
    D

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog... visited here with a smile, take care always... feel free to visits me back at http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com (A Growing Teenager Diary)... thanks ~~~

    ReplyDelete