Tuesday, April 26, 2011

More cleaning!


Yes I have more cleaning to do today! Well it has to be done sometime :)

I also managed to go on an hours walk and do 2 planks!

Started my day with brekkie: 1/2c egg substitute, light cheese, 1 slice squirrelly bread, 1T mango butter, grapefruit

Lunch: Bbq'd chicken, veggies, strawberries, yogurt, LoveGrown cocoa goodness granola, coconut butter

Dinner: Stuffed pasta, broccoli, light alfredo sauce, light parmesan cheese, salad and dressing wasn't that hungry!

Snack: home made cranberry/blueberry whole wheat muffin I really want another one but i'm resisting so far!
How is your day going??

10 comments:

  1. Haven't see the love grown granola around my area yet...but I'm going to keep looking!

    Pretty pix...looks like Spring is the air. Not quiet here yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pics as usual. What the heck is squirely bread? Your muffins and pasta look yumms. I did plans at TKD today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love your turquoise place mat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! A one hour walk AND all that yummy food. You are a "dieter's" dream.

    Good job on resisting that second muffin. Keep up the GREAT choices! You're a fantastic role model for your fellow-bloggers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so ready to get the love grown granola in our area. I keep reading about how great it is!

    Megan
    Mommyminded.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your so busy. When you get done, I have plenty that needs cleaned out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The "squirrelly bread" caught my eye too - explain!!! :0 Looks YUM!
    D
    PS Did the sun pop out for a brief few minutes in your neck of the woods today??!!! about 5 minutes here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two planks to go, please.
    Hold the buns!
    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just saw Moose & Squirrel... oh wait, its Goose & Squirrel. Back to the cartoon network I go.

    ReplyDelete