Monday, April 25, 2011

Today....

This is one of my favourite spring photo`s!

I spent all of today cleaning :) and I'll probably do even more tomorrow.

Started today with a blueberry protein pancake with sf syrup

Lunch was a low carb pita pizza with spinach, onion and cheese with a green smoothie on the side. (1c almond breeze, banana, spinach and peanut flour for protein)

Dinner? BLT's with turkey bacon, squirrelly bread and some split pea soup

2 planks were done today?? Did you try them? How did it go?

4 comments:

  1. I love that photo. Did you take it? Its beautiful. Hope you dont mind. I copyed it as a desktop pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomorrow, I am going to on purpose think of you. You are so good!!! Working around donuts every day,and never eating them.... you can do it, SO CAN I!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I planked it.
    Planked it good!
    Planked it like Plankton.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have to agree...that spring photo is absolutely awesome!

    ReplyDelete