Saturday, May 28, 2011

Calling all fellow challengers :)


How did the challenge of having one fruit or vegetable with each meal go??

I have to say that during a regular week I have this challenge with no problems, this week? I had problems. That's the way it goes sometimes. Today I definitely have loads of fruits and vegetables on my menu!

I'm really going to have to check every now and then to make sure I'm keeping fruits and veggies in my daily plan.

Tomorrow a new challenge will be posted!

3 comments:

  1. Went great here- every meal had a fruit AND veggie- sometime more than one. Look forward to a new challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time with this one since I love both fruit and veggies. I ate them every meal and they were YUMMY!!

    LOVED this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Di and Faith--glad to hear you both did well with the challenge. I did not fare as well. I did incorporate more fruit into my diet. I had two bananas and strawberries this week.

    ReplyDelete