It's been a while since I did questions. I should be working...1. heart rate monitor yes..i confess I don't know how to set it up to calculate my exact burn. tech challenged.2. Bread -yes. all kinds...lurve it. especially whole grains , artisan, with raisins or nuts or fruit or cheese or ........3. hot foods yes though tends to be more of a grilling time or salad / sandwich time for meal planning.4. hardest is finding balance. I'm either diet focused and trying to squeeze out 3/4 of a pound to hit some certain # or going overboard and eating everything...balance is my goal5. some kind of veggie egg frittata scramble, bacon, fruit, some kind of muffin. Dark and thick and sweet and creamy coffee..
1 No.2 Toss up between sourdough rye or sunflower bread3.yes4. Panic filled bad biological science advice that makes up so much of the weight loss advice you hear.5. Right now it's oatmeal with blueberries, flax, sliced almonds and black strap molasses.
FUN!1. yes but I don't wear it as much as I should. I want one that doesn't have a strap one day.2. whole wheat bakery bread or natures own double fiber wheat3. Yes because I love all that stuff. Just turn up the AC!4. social life5. greek yogurt with berries and some Kashi go lean crunch sprinkled on top.
. I do and I like it. I've stopped wearing it for a while as I started getting to fixated on numbers. It is very helpful though to put on every once in a while to make sure I'm pushing myself enough when I exercise. When I first started working out it really helped be stay focused.2. Potato bread. Mmm....3. Yes, but not as often. I still love a hot breakfast, but sometimes on a hot day a cold salad or sandwich is all I'm willing to have for a main meal.4. I'm an emotional eater, and it still is a tricky thing to deal with stress without food :)5. blueberry cornmeal buttermilk lemon pancakes....my favourite thing ever.
1. Do you own a heart rate/calorie burn monitor? Do you like it?Yes, I need it to stay working hard, otherwise I start to slack off in my aerobic workouts.2. What is your favorite bread, if you eat bread??A toss up between artisan bread and whole wheat Naan.3. Do you still eat hot foods such as oats/chili/soups in the hot weather?Yes.4. What do you find is the hardest part of staying on your weight loss/healthy plan??Travel!5. What is your favorite breakfast? Green smoothie with flax seeds, spinach, mango and orange with ice and water to blend.
1. I own a heart rate monitor and even though I love it, I don't wear it very often.2. I like whole grain tortillas for sandwiches. If I make turkey burgers etc., I use whole grain sandwich thins.3. I can eat hot foods all year.4. The hardest part for me to stay on my weight loss/healthy plan is drinking enough water unless I'm outside in the heat.5. My favorite breakfast is adding nuts and fruits to yogurt. But I mostly eat oats with a list of stuff in it: cinnamon, ground flax seed, wheat germ, sunflower seeds nuts, honey and fruit.
1. Do you own a heart rate/calorie burn monitor? No2. What is your favorite bread, if you eat bread?? Rye bread and sourdough bread.3. Do you still eat hot foods such as oats/chili/soups in the hot weather?Yes.4. What do you find is the hardest part of staying on your weight loss/healthy plan??Exercise5. What is your favorite breakfast?Oatmeal with canned pumpkin, cinnamon and almond milk. Yum.
YAY! Question day. :)1. I have a bodybugg. I don't really use it much anymore.2. I eat a light Sara Lee bread that is wheat with honey. It's lower carb than the others I can find in the grocery store.3. Yes.4. Going out to eat. So many good things to try.5. fried eggs and bacon.
1. Do you own a heart rate/calorie burn monitor? Do you like it? No, maybe one day, but not for me at the time.2. What is your favorite bread, if you eat bread?? What bread don't I eat?? See my post today about carb addictions! :)3. Do you still eat hot foods such as oats/chili/soups in the hot weather? Rarely!4. What do you find is the hardest part of staying on your weight loss/healthy plan?? My hubby isn't on board. Sure he want's the "skinny" wife but not if it effects his eating habits!5. What is your favorite breakfast? Well, my fav is chorizo and eggs...but otherwise cereal
1~I have a heart rate/pedometer. I like it when I use it ;)2~Cheese bread. I rarely buy it though.3~Yes, just not as often4~The weekends. I always do/have struggle on the weekends.Why is that?!5~Hmm..I love eggs benny or my waffle egg and cheese sandwich :)
1. Do you own a heart rate/calorie burn monitor? Do you like it? No.2. What is your favorite bread, if you eat bread? Gluten free multigrain from Turtledoves Bakery.3. Do you still eat hot foods such as oats/chili/soups in the hot weather? Heck ya!4. What do you find is the hardest part of staying on your weight loss/healthy plan?? Not eating gluten.5. What is your favorite breakfast? Bacon and eggs.
I have an award for you on my blog. Come on by and pick it up when you have a chance :)
1. No2. Wonder Wheat Light- 2 slices for 80 cal3. Yes, I love them too much to make them a seasonal 4. The hardest part lately is when I get bored I think I need to snack5. Its a toss between Oatmeal and eggo's
1. Do you own a heart rate/calorie burn monitor? No2. What is your favorite bread, if you eat bread?? crunchy bread like rolls, but I don't eat it!!! 3. Do you still eat hot foods such as oats/chili/soups in the hot weather? Yes 4. What do you find is the hardest part of staying on your weight loss/healthy plan??staying away from grabbing a handful of this or a handful of that .... 5. What is your favorite breakfast? right now? oatmeal!!
NONO (I even pass on the processed gluten free) HECK YES!!!!hmmm...my husband? :)oatmeal with faux sausage smoooshed in.and YAY for figuring out the new BLOGGER STUFF and being able to comment again :)Miz.
1. I do not. I have often thought of buying one just haven't yet. Mostly due to finances, so I am sure I will get one one day.2. not a huge bread fan. I don't seek it out. That kinda took root in last years Hot 100 contest.3. I do love to grill! but soups, stews and such, not so much.4. I guess I get spent with all the energy I put into dieting sometimes, so I tend to take "breaks". This last break was a bit too long, but it did help me to recoup a little and see the light!5. sadly, I eat the same thing for breakfast every morning, but I love it. Two eggs over easy, 14 filling calories!
My biggest challenge is when I go to someone else's house and have to figure out a way to eat with them. Last night I went way over my carbs. I either need a better plan, or just never leave the house again! (lol)
Hi Suzy, I love question day and getting to know everyone!1) I do not own a heart rate monitor2) I love cranberry pecan bread from our local farmer's market. It's to DIE for!!!!3) No, not much of a hot food in hot weather girl.4) The hardest part is when I go to friends homes for meals. That said, you just have to adapt because I'm not giving up our regular visits!5) My favorite breakfasts change on the time - but right now, it's an egg wrap with ham, spinach and low fat cheese. Have a great day!
1. Nope don't own a heart rate monitor, I do activities I enjoy and am not incredibly concerned about where my heart rate is at. I know when I've gone to far or when I'm not working hard enough2. Don't eat bread3. I still eat hot foods in the summer, though it hasn't gotten that hot here yet so not sure if I'll stop once it does4. I no longer find it hard, I love the food I eat, I have fun when I exercise and I enjoy life.. how can that be hard?5. Bacon and eggs, some cheese on the eggs and some spices and cooked in some yummy coconut oil. So good.. and healthy.. yes I said healthy..
1. No.2. Any bread from Wegman's.3. I eat soups all year around. Chili too.4. Beer.5. Eggs for me too. Eggs with buttered toast.