Saturday, May 28, 2011

So much to do....

and so little time!!

I honestly felt a bit over whelmed this week. Blog posts, twitter, work, trying to stay on track with my eating, keeping up with the house, and just life in general.

But I think I've figured out a solution. I used to worry about not knowing what I missed on twitter but now I just join in when I can. I'm going to enjoy my blogging again and not worry if I don't get a great post out each and every time.

I have a plan and I want to stick to it. Not perfectly by any means because I'm definitely not perfect, but stick to it through the good and bad days.

I'm also starting a 100 day to 5K program. I will let you know how that goes.

Today started with oats with chia seeds, banana and walnuts and a splash of skim evaporated milk :) Oh and a coffee on the side. 5pts

For lunch I made a salad with goat cheese and beets with some leftover roast pork, newmans light balsamic dressing, cherries and a muffin. 9 pts

I'm taking a mango protein shake, almonds and a bran bar to work 12 pts

6 comments:

  1. Looks good - as usual, SS!
    And a level-headed plan, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to got it all figured out ! The eats look yummy...

    Do you make those muffins yourself ?

    And what is 100 day to 5K ??

    Have a wonderful day Suzi !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life IS about balance, I wonder when I will find mine !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt over whelmed this week too..sounds like a great solution. I'm not good with twitter. I check in periodically and post periodically but I can't keep up either.

    Your oats look so good. I love dishes that are just warm and comforting looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The internet can really be a time hog, but I have learned that it is okay to not post comments on people's blogs all the time. They won't hate you or stop visiting yours :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogging, twitter and face book is too much for my brain to handle
    I do blogger for my food
    Face book for my family
    Twitter is just too much for me

    ReplyDelete