Monday, May 23, 2011

Sorry for not being around today....

But I spent the day cleaning everything!! The house really does look good so far. Now all I need to do is my cupboards. That's going to take me at least another day.

I've also started to pack up my daughters things so that when she moves into her house next month she'll take all of here things from here with her! I really want to make that room my computer/workout room.

Tomorrow I have a meeting in the afternoon and another one in the evening. There goes my day. Especially since I take the bus there and back. Oh well at lest Wednesday I have nothing planned. Maybe I'll be able to get out on my bike if the weather improves.

I have to tell you that work this weekend saw some of the strangest people I've ever seen! Hopefully it was just because it was a long weekend.

Hope you had a great weekend and that your week will be even better.

5 comments:

  1. Two fruits and a sweet potato today. Im on a roll.
    Sounds like you had a opposite day of mine. You deserve a day of pampering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a busy gal with all that cleaning. However it is a nice feeling isn't it ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cleaning to stay busy :) good for you!

    My parents still have my room the same it looked even though I've been out of the house since Fall 2004! I think it's cute but I've told them they can do what they want with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post today reminds me of an old weight watchers trick to clean out a drawer every time hunger or cravings strike. Works, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deep cleaning a house always makes you feel great ! Whole lot of movement with that job as well- have fun in the process !

    ReplyDelete