Tuesday, May 31, 2011

No sweaty walk/run!

Wow we went from freezing to sweating in one week!! Well I love the hotter weather as long as the sun is shining  :)

I was hoping to go for a sweaty walk/run today but my ankle is sore from doing jumping jacks! No fear I'll baby it for a while and then back to walking/running!

Today I made my egg muffins/quiches with a side of grapefruit. I needed some fuel for my exercise.

Before going out to meet friends for coffee I ate some leftover veggie salad, goat cheese and some soft serve banana with raspberries and a few carob chips!!
Snack of almonds

Ralph is once again in charge of the bbq and tonight he's making stuffed portobello mushrooms on a bun with a side of salad, an apricot and a couple of bud light lime beers. My favourite portobello recipe is from here

Tomorrow Ralph and I are going to see the play Hairspray I'm so excited!
Update: had 3 small scotchies (pretty small butterscotch cookies) added the points and I'm still going strong!

4 comments:

  1. Everything looks good, especially the stuffed mushrooms! Thanks for the muffin recipe. I'm gonna try them out. We have company next week :)

    Hope your ankle feels better soon and enjoy Hairspray!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your food reminds me of what a balet dancer or actress would eat. It looks SO good and healthy!!!!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hungry now - what a spread!

    ReplyDelete