Wednesday, May 18, 2011

When is the nice weather coming??


I really want to see some sunny weather!! Warm preferably :)

Breakfast today: protein waffles with banana, walnuts and sf syrup -8 pts

I made some double chocolate healthy cookies and had one with my lunch and well as some beet, goat cheese, blackberry salad-7pts

Dinner was a bowl of white bean, kale and parmesan soup with a grilled ham and cheese sandwich-14 pts

Total pts used-29 pts

Went on a nice 60 minute walk/run! Still no sun though :(

11 comments:

  1. We are waiting for the sun to come out in N CA too! brrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come to Louisiana..its hot and humid. Worked in the flower beds now for two days and still cleaning them out. Looks so much better!
    I love your photos as always. I want that cookie recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sun tried to come out here today - but nada. Maybe tomorrow?
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bleeding hearts...I have one and my kids won't stop picking the little hearts. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont know what is up with this crappy weather we all seem to be having. I am in NY and it has been nothing but cold and rainy.... Lets have some warm sunny days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, I'm with you on looking for the sun, it sure seems like nothing but rain lately.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's coming into winter where I am and I've just dug out my gloves and scarves!

    I love beetroot in salad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rain - yes...
    But look at all the pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kale...kale...kale...

    Oh hello! We are having the yucky rain in south central PA. I don't know if my mower will get through the lawn.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sun and NO RAIN! I'm rather waterlogged!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sun and NO RAIN! I'm rather waterlogged!!!

    ReplyDelete