First day of accountability on my 100 day challenge! And so far it's going great.
How much change can I make in 100 days? We'll just have to wait and see! But I see some good things happening in my future :)
Started Day 1 with a blueberry protein pancake with blueberry sauce!
Lunch was a salad with newman's light balsamic vinaigrette, beets, light goat cheese, 1/4c raspberries and some Parmesan garlic Triscuit thins.
Dinner was one of the hubs favorites: sausage and baked beans with baked oven fries.
Snack was a creamsicle pop and a few natural almonds
Went on a walk/run for an hour! I may have walked/run a little faster than usual, the bugs were chasing me.
Altogether a fantastic start to my 100 day challenge!
Recap for the day:
1. Were my calories between 1200-1300?= 1238
2. Did I exercise today?= an hour walk/run
3. How many cups of water?=12 cups so far :)
4. Did I journal my food?=Indeed I did
5. Did I have any issues today?= Today went pretty smoothly!
For the people who are going to do their 100 day challenge as well how did your day go?? Any problems??