Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 1

First day of accountability on my 100 day challenge! And so far it's going great.

How much change can I make in 100 days? We'll just have to wait and see! But I see some good things happening in my future :)

Started Day 1 with a blueberry protein pancake with blueberry sauce!

Lunch was a salad with newman's light balsamic vinaigrette, beets, light goat cheese, 1/4c raspberries and some Parmesan garlic Triscuit thins.

Dinner was one of the hubs favorites: sausage and baked beans with baked oven fries.

Snack was a  creamsicle pop and a few natural almonds

Went on a walk/run for an hour! I may have walked/run a little faster than usual, the bugs were chasing me.

Altogether a fantastic start to my 100 day challenge!

Recap for the day:
1. Were my calories between 1200-1300?= 1238
2. Did I exercise today?= an hour walk/run
3. How many cups of water?=12 cups so far :)
4. Did I journal my food?=Indeed I did
5. Did I have any issues today?= Today went pretty smoothly!

For the people who are going to do their 100 day challenge as well how did your day go?? Any problems??

8 comments:

  1. I think this is a fantastic way to stay accountable AND give us eyecandy. I started off my day with pancakes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did way better than me. You did great! I still have time to get more water in , but that is my down fall to the first day. I also was red on my logs being my fat and sodium was high. But, it was a good day all and all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I am the old fart around here :::::sigh:::::

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to keep on track! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous job today. Your dinner looks SOooooo good!

    ReplyDelete