Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Doing a lot of work today!


Today started with drinking 3 cups of water, a cup of coffee and scrambled eggs with smoky tempeh, cheese,blueberries and raspberries. That my friends is a great start to my day :)

Tonight my daughter her significant other and friends are coming by to pick up all her things that have been waiting for 3 years to be picked up! Jen and Martin bought a house this month and they've spent the last week or so painting. So today is moving in day. My job was to get everything ready for them to pick up. And then I got to sit and watch them take it all out :)

Since I knew I'd be busy tonight Ralph and I decided to go out for lunch and then just grab something light for dinner later. Sounded like a good plan to me :)
I chose a burger with english cheese and bacon and a side salad! My calories are actually really quite low today and i'm always low on fat so I feel really good about my choice.

Snack was a few lime n chili almonds

Later on I grabbed some broccoli and cauliflower and roasted them with a bit of leftover salmon from last night a cup of beef broth and a glass of wine

6 comments:

  1. That last picture.... mmmmmm..... wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so addicted to Toffee Almonds, have you tried them? Your doing so good... Calendars marking off fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doing awesome, I like looking at your food choices too. You must be happy everything got moved. take care, thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your food always looks so healthy and scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your food looks so good! I had a big bowl of blueberries and raspberries too. What a great combo!

    ReplyDelete