Thursday, June 30, 2011

Doing some errands today

It feels pretty empty here today without all my daughters things :(  Believe it or not Jen I miss your stuff!

Today I need to go to the Bulk Barn store, the library and the grocery store because tomorrow is Canada Day and everything will be closed!

I really felt like oats today so that is what I had: oats, blueberries, egg whites and coconut butter

Then I caught up with other blogs and emails :)

Before I knew it, it was time to eat again! Avocado, salad and dressing, chicken,  raspberries and a cup of almond breeze with protein I honestly wasn't very hungry so I ate the avocado, the raspberries, protein drink and a little of the chicken.

After all that fuel I was reading to hop on Fred! We cut through the woods and I saw butterfly's, dragonfly's and bunnies :) And I forgot to take my camera!
All I know is that tomorrow my butt is going to be mega sore.

Warmed up some chicken, green beans with olive oil and some swiss chalet dipping sauce. I only ended up using 1/2 the sauce.

4 comments:

  1. No hunger and all this energy!
    Sounds like whatever you are doing is working for ya!
    Food looks great, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE CHICKEN DINNER LOOKS SO GOOD! I first thought it was turkey, but I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were the egg whites IN the oatmeal? i love love love oatmeal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome food day! Dayum ... look at that lunch!!!

    ReplyDelete