Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Going to the dentist

Yes that's my fun for today, I went to the dentist. Actually I love my dentist she is the best one I've ever had.

Actually the fun today will be on my walk :)

Started this morning with some cheese, onion and turkey bacon muffins/quiches with a side of cherry tomatoes.


And then everything changed in a second!!

I was getting lunch ready and went to stab the avocado pit to get it out but instead of the pit the knive stabbed me in the base of my middle finger not only giving me a pretty good cut but also slicing the nerve and the tendon!!

So Ralph and i spent the last 5 hours in the emergency room!!

I have to wait a couple of days for the plastic surgeon to phone me so that i can make an appointment for him to do surgery.

In the mean time i get to wear this:


Hope you had a lot better day than i have! Oh and this was posted with one hand :)

15 comments:

  1. OH NO! I thought I was reading someone else's blog. You poor thing! That looks painful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Suzi - ow!!! Here are some super healing thoughts headed your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Suzi. I hope you feel better. Thats scarey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa!!!! Hope it's better soon. That's awful!
    ((( hugs )))
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bless your sweet heart!
    I'll type with one hand - just to show a little support!
    Get better faster!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gracious Suzi, hope that heals fast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ouch, you poor thing! Hope the rest of your week is much better than today and that you heal fast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, no!!! I hope it heals fast and that there isn't much pain. :( Get better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That really sucks! I hope they are able to schedule your appointment quickly and that you healing goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG Suzy!!!!! Hope you get into the surgeon asap and can start the healing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy crap Suzi! OUCH!! I'm so nervous about doing that, that I now just cut down straight through the pit! Sending healing vibes your way!! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh! I hope you're ok. So sorry! Feel better soon and get yourself an avocado pitter and slicer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy moly! Get better soon, Suzanne! =(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my God! Are you okay now? I hope you're all fine now. Man, you survived the dentist and then this happens. You're still lucky though. Just imagine if that happened TO THE DENTIST while he's operating on your mouth, haha. That would be nasty.

    Bianca Jackson

    ReplyDelete