Monday, July 25, 2011

I really miss blogging!


Honestly I can't wait to get my left hand back so that I can once again get into regular blogging.

Right now it's hard enough to just make meals never mind taking pictures after!!

Today I stopped by Thrive juice bar to see my daughter hard at work :) They are always busy!
Of course I had to have one of their juices. Today I chose the green monster, very tasty.

Then I met up with my walking group.  They walk on an indoor track which is much better for my injured arm.  I just sweat in my splint too much to walk outside in this heat.

I took some food with me to eat on the go.

I also stopped by Starbucks to get a new water bottle and more coffee :)

I can't wait to go on my bike again! Even washing dishes I won't complain about doing them once I can! Well at least for the first week.
Tomorrow I get the stitches out, I still have to wear the splint though

Hope your having a great day!

8 comments:

  1. I miss your blogging too - but it's just a season that you need to look after "you" a bit more! ((( hugs )))
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ashamed to say I haven't been reading for along time. I am so sorry about your hand. Damn, I am going to think twice if before I pit an avocado!

    I loved your pics from today.

    I am wondering what happened to your ankle?

    Laughed when the nurses called you Spunky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having a great day -
    made better by the fact that
    you are getting back to the blogging world!
    Which means you are doing better!
    Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Out already? Wow that was quick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now - I left a comment here -
    But Blogger musta ate it!
    Something about telling you
    how glad I am that you are back!
    Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for any comments I didn't publish. I forgot I had changed the settings. It's back to normal now

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will be back to your old self soon....heck, your almost there, look how well you typed today with one hand! Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...we miss you too! But take care, you'll be back blogging as normal soon. BTW, your daughter is pretty! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete