Friday, July 8, 2011

I'll be glad when this is over!

Even though I was at the hospital and the Dr told me I'd need bloodwork when I asked them about it I was told they would just do it Monday. While getting ready for work this morning the dr's office called and said I had to have it done today!!

Two cab rides later and rushing to eat and get to work I am not amused :( Oh well over and done with.

Have I said how hard it is to get dressed with one hand :)  Actually after the surgery I'm buying slip on pants and shorts.

My nosh:

Eggs, cheese, 2 turkey sausages, 1/2c cottage cheese(blended in magic bullet with sweetener and vanilla) and blueberries

romaine lettuce wraps with proscuitto, herb and garlic cream cheese, raspberries

Took to work: tomatoes, cucumber, cheese, almonds, diet sprite mixed with protein (there was cheese too but I forgot to put it in the pic)

7 comments:

  1. Arg..I dispise medical mishaps like that! At least they called before it was too late to go! Good lookin' eats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a quick recovery. Sorry about the upcoming surgery. Your food looks great as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I was wondering how you were coping w/o the use of one hand. How about at work?
    Will be thinking of you & praying for you on Monday! (( hugs ))
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so sorry that you are going through this. I wish you a quick recovery and all will be back to normal soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. bummer! but hope you are on the road 2 recovery

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! Wishing you a VERY speedy recovery Suzy! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never thought to zap cottage cheese in a bullet, I'll have to try that.

    ReplyDelete