Monday, July 4, 2011

Meeting my walking group!


Today is the first day of my weekend :)

Met up with my walking group today in Victoria Park! Yes Karen these pic's are for you :) My ankle is still no where near 100% but I got there early and decided to start and stay at my own pace! Managed to walk for 55 minutes.

This morning I started my day with some eggs, smokey tempeh, light laughing cow and some blueberries. Oh and of course I had a coffee.

Just before I went on my walk I had some avocado, raspberries, cucumber spears wrapped in Dried beef (first time I've tried it. It's really nice)), herb and garlic cream cheese between the beef and the cucumbers and some cherry tomatoes.

Dinner tonight was a beef pot roast with roasted brussels sprouts in coconut oil, some shredded coleslaw with home made mayo dressing and a glass of wine.

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful day and super good eats!! Life is good!! I love brussel sprouts but never thought of roasting them. Maybe I'll try that sometime. :)

    Have a super day!
    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love the flavour that coconut oil gives to food? I am so glad I discovered it. I'm glad your ankle was good enough to walk almost an hour. The weather is supposed to be glorious all week, so you'll have great weather to walk more this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must try tempeh bacon!!!! Grrr! Looks delish! I love eggs and "fake-on"...as we call it here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your day looks so nice! Is that your dog? What a cutie. Your meals look really good! Hope your having a fantastic forth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THE WALKING GROUP
    there goes my "but I dont have people to amble with" excuse huh?


    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a beautiful day for a walk! Your eggs always look so fluffy! I love the tempeh bacon too!

    ReplyDelete