Friday, July 22, 2011

Now I know why!

I thought that the zigzag stitches were because he was finding the tendons but today they told me it was because of scarring. The zigzag scaring will allow for better movement of the finger :)

Today's therapy went well.  And it's back to work today.

It's so hot and sweaty here and I have to admit I hate this splint in the heat! Oh well a couple of days after the stitches come out on Tuesday I'll be able to rinse it off.

Hope your having a great start to your weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Hang in there Suzy. Hope you are able to find some relief from the sweltering heat. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your hand's sweet heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, sorry to hear you're injured. Heal up quick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! I find medical science totally amazing. That being said, I'm glad DH's scars aren't zigzagged!
    Thinking of you!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are on the mend. This heat truly is something else. I hate it when I start sweating as soon as I get out of the shower before I even dry off all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you recover quickly!

    - Lisa
    http://inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete