1) I use the 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels. I love it so much that I ended up buying every Jillian dvd I could find in Europe, and am looking forward to trying them. :)2) I've never even heard of it! Now I'm really curious!3) Radio4) Dirty dishes :(5) Sandwiches
1. No... but when I did I loved doing the biggest loser workouts!2. Never tried it but curious.3. A fan4. Stickers for my kids chore charts5. Does air count?
First thing in the morning,just about every morning,I drink a big ol' glass of water....20 ounces! And that seems to start the day off right!
1. I don't do DVDs often, but I do have some biggest loser ones. I'd like to get the P90X, but don't know if there's room in my routine for it.2.Haven't tried Kale3. ESPN, of course!4. Place mats, newspaper.5. Water and then coffee. Mmmm...
I use The Firm DVDs, Cathe Friedrich & Jullian Michaels.Oven roasted kale chips with olive oil & sea salt - it will change your life!Right now, my office AC is humming.Fruit bowl with fresh fruit.I always have 32 oz. of water first thing every single morning.
1. I can't use exercise DVDs. They would put me in the hospital. So, no, I don't have any.2. I just made a kale dish last night for supper:1 red pepper1 yellow peppera bunch of kalegarlicsome Italian seasoningsCayenne pepper to tasteCook up the veggies til soft. The huge bunch of kale will reduce down to practically nothing.Serve with bow-tie pasta (if you dare!) and feta cheese.My teenage boys (including the die-hard meat lover) and my husband think this is an awesome supper.3. I hear the ceiling fan. It's darn hot here.4. My kitchen table always has two newspapers on it. Everything else is cleared off after meals.5. First thing in the morning: COFFEE!!!!!
1-Yes, I like all my Biggest loser DVD's and Leslie's walking away the pounds.2-Yes, I love making Kale chips!3-My dishwasher!4-My cat ;) It's an endless game of squirting her with water!5-I made a bowl of oats, fruit and yogurt.
1. sometimes. Anything by Chalene Johnson2. yes, love some kale chips3. the computer humming and my macaw fussing4. a fake potted plant. I can't kill the fake ones.5. coffee!
Hi Suzy, hope the heaing is going well.Here are my answers:1) I don't have any workout DVD's, but we have a Wii Fit, and rarely use it! :(2) Love kale, my favorite is kale chips, or just chopped sauteed with lemon and garlic.3) Cars driving by outside4) clutter....time to clear it off!5) chai tea.Have a great day.
1. Yep! Mostly when it's too hot or too cold to go outside. My favorite is 30 Day Shred.2. Nope.3. The dishwasher running.4. A book I've been reading.5. I had a sip of water to take a pill.
Thank you for the comment and the support!Turbo Jam is my favorite DVDNever tried KaleI hear,the skinny girl inside of me saying get out of this computer chairA burlap table runner and some milk glass vases.and egg and orange sunrise Crystal light.
1. No 2. No 3. the radio outside, hubby is relaxing on the back patio listening to tunes :) 4. I don't have a kitchen table, and no dining room table! my house is so small just a bar/counter with stools 5. COFFEE!!!
1. Do you use workout DVD's?? Which one is your favourite? No.2. Have you tried kale? What's your favourite recipe/way to eat it?? Not yet.3. Close your eyes, what do you hear? The dishwasher.4. What's on your kitchen table :) No kitchen table, on the dining room table there is a magazine and a piece of paper.5. What was the first thing you ate/drank this morning? Water.
1. Do you use workout DVD's?? Which one is your favourite?Don;t use them.2. Have you tried kale? What's your favourite recipe/way to eat it??No, never tried it. 3. Close your eyes, what do you hear?A fan and the jazz radio station.4. What's on your kitchen table :)Lots of pictures that I am going through from our farm house that was destroyed.5. What was the first thing you ate/drank this morning? A mix of 20% OJ and 80 Ruby red grapefruit juice (lite).Have a great night!