NOSHOWERPOPCORN!!!!NADA YET :)lots and lots and LOTS!MizFit
noshowerpine solnot yet but probably whole wheat waffles8 to 10 glasses
No.Shower.Dinner cooked by someone else.Just a banana so far.4 x 28 oz. or more.Have a great day!Dawn
Might have to try to lake idea.Still on love me some shakes.With coconut milk + coconut oil!I heart Question Day!
1.) Yes. Love it.2.) Shower.3.) Vanilla is in the top, but coconut and almond are really close behind. ;)4.) One egg on light toast w/ Laughing Cow Cheese spread5.) 48 oz of water or more
This comment has been removed by the author.
1. Yes, unimpressed.2. Shower3. Cinnamon4. Microwave porridge and a cup of tea5. About six or so cups and other drinks. Been reading all that "no scientific evidence for eight cups a day" stuff.
I love that photo :)1. Yes. Blech.2. Depends on how cold the lake is. Sometimes a hop in it feels so much more refreshign than a shower.3. Vanilla, banana and coconut.4. granola with yogurt and a banana5. My goal is 7 glasses. We shall see...I'm trying to drink less coffee and more water.
1. Yes. Hate it.2. Shower3. Lime!4. Bacon, egg, gouda on cibatta bread in an attempt to re-create the Starbucks sandwich5. Back up to my normal 70-100oz a day
Hi Suzy, awww...cute kitty!!!1) yes I've tried it, and didn't like it..weird, because there are VERY few things I don't like.2)Shower, but love swimming in lakes.3) The smell of fresh cut grass is my favorite4) I had a ham and egg wrap.5) Water? Some days alot, others not so much...depends if I have meetings (because I can only excuse myself to go "down the hall" so many times in a work situation)Have a great day!!!!
Love question day!1. I have never heard of it, but sounds good.2. Lol! Bath of coarse, but if ya said lake you would have to take a bath or shower to get the fish smell off. 3. Pumpkin spice!4. Two wheat bread with sugar free apple butter.5. I'm trying, I'm really trying. Most days it is 5 , some days more, and some days less.
No I've never tried it.ShowerI love coconut smell, but it always makes me want a pina colada and a beach.Low carb shake and a whole wheat muffinI avg 96 oz plus of water.
Oooh questions! Ok here goes...1. Nope2. Shower...unless there's someone to bathe with!3. Cinnamon. Not really sure why, it just smells great.4. Oooh you got me, I didn't have breakfast today. :(5. Got me again! I've been off my water for a couple weeks. I'm a bad girl!
1. Have you tried coconut water?No.2. Bath/shower or lake :)Shower to clean, swim in the ocean or river. I don't like swimming in lakes!3. I have to admit that coconut flavour and smell is one of my favourites! What's yours??Vanilla4. What did you have for breakfast today?Egg white omlette5. How much water are you drinking a day? ~4-5 litres
1. Have you tried coconut water? Yes...love it.2. Bath/shower or lake :) Shower.3. I have to admit that coconut flavour and smell is one of my favourites! What's yours?? I love coconut too and chocolate...4. What did you have for breakfast today? Chocolate protein shake with banana and peanut butter.5. How much water are you drinking a day? +3 litres
1. no2. Shower3. My husband4. Scambled egg w/ diced sweet onion, sliced turkey, & american cheese on a sandwich thin5. 64+ oz
1. Yes, its weird2. Shower3. I do Love me some coconut, but I haven't found a weight friendly way to add it into my menu that doesn't involve tons of calories :(4. Egg whites and oatmeal5. 3 liters at least
1. I LOVE coconut water. But not the processed stuff in a tetra pack...the real stuff straight out of a fresh, young coconut. You can buy them at the grocery store.2. Shower3. Cotton Candy or Coconut4. Whey protein shake with frozen berries, frozen banana and fresh spinach.5. Definitely more than 2 liters.