Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A short post

The hand feels about the same as yesterday.  So I'll probably stick to short posts until i can use both hands because it's not easy typing with one finger!

Just found out that I have a consultation with the plastic surgeon tomorrow morning.

Today I had oats, an egg white, coconut butter and maple peanut butter

Since I had no leftovers from the dinner I never had yesterday I picked simple and easy things for lunch. Black forest ham, home made coleslaw, avocado (i was brave) and some blackberries

Breakfast for dinner

8 comments:

  1. Sorry about your hand and I fully understand about trying to type with one hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you jumped right back on the avocado!

    I hope the surgeon gives you good news tomorrow!
    Keep us posted.

    Typing with one hand is how most men I know type. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping you have great news tomorrow. I need to read previous post to find out what happened. thinking of you and hope you are not in too much pain. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I have been missing in action lately...but I am even sorrier to hear of your "avocado accident". I do hope your report from the surgeon is a good one. I'll be holding a good thought for you. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peanut butter in oatmeal? Hey I may need to try that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Food looks great!
    Finger - not so much!
    Get better faster!

    ReplyDelete
  7. checking on yer hand.

    hope its even just a wee bit better this morning!

    xo

    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just read about your accident- OUCH !!! Wishing you a speedy recovery !

    ReplyDelete