Monday, July 18, 2011

Therapy, walking and the park :)


I'm going to try to post at least on days I don't work.

I've been very busy since I injured my hand, between surgery, work, therapy and doing exercises for my fingers every waking hour I just haven't had the energy to walk/take pic's/blog :(

Today I decided it was time to get back to exercise. I received some Leslie Sansone walking videos and resistance bands. I can't do the bands because of the hand but I can do the walking :) So that's one option.

I decided that I'd meet my walking group today. I've really missed my walking group. I ended up walking for over an hour.

I also stopped by to say hi to my daughter Jen :) She's such a busy girl, I'm so proud of her for pursuing a career she loves.

5 comments:

  1. I was thinking about you today- and wondering what you were up to! Looks like a nice walk - hot eh?! Did you get rain? We got a tiny bit, nothing much, unfortunately. Hope you're on the way to being better! I'm now afraid of advocados!! ;)
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, you must live int he most awesome place ever. you always have pretty pics. :)

    - Lisa
    http://inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos as always! I have been gone out of town and taking care of family issues while a parent went in the hospital. I haven't done the challenge the whole time. I'm sorry, I will have to get motivated all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that had pic!
    Did you get to pic the colour of the wrap?
    Red is good on ya!
    AND walking all over the place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor hand. I hope it heals quickly.

    You get to see the most beautiful things on your walks. I want to visit your area!

    ReplyDelete