Stitches come out in 2 weeks. I have to wear the splint at least 6 more weeks!!
He had to open my hand further up and down :( It starts at the top knuckle and down to mid palm, 20 stiches.
You can't imagine how happy i was to have a coffee this morning :)
I need to shake up my eating plan! What I'm doing isn't working!
So for the next week I'm going to:
1. keep my calories between 1,200 and 1,300 I'm only 4'11 3/4 and right now I can't get too much activity in.
2. I'm aiming for less than 100g carb/day
3. 3 cups of water before breakfast/lunch/dinner and 3 more in the evening!
4. As long as my ankle is good get a walk (this week I have physically been exhausted I'll be happy to get 1 walk in)
5. Aim for 1,500g of salt or less!
I think that's good for this week.
I really want to thank Karen and Anne for answering all my questions and for helping me with ideas for food! Oh and I totally copied Karen's Idea for the weekly/daily challenge :)
carbs : 52g
sodium : 1454
on my last 3c of water
And a glass of wine!