Thursday, August 18, 2011

Back to work :)


I've started to track my food here again!

Today I decided to do some exercises that don't use my arm. I did some squats, leg swings, jumps around the globe, hip extentions and calf raises.
Then I did 45 minutes of aerobics with 2 fans going and I was pouring sweat :)

Doing all that gave me a good appetite so I made a raspberry protein pancake topped with sf syrup. Made it with coconut flour because I had no cottage cheese. I like the cottage cheese ones better!

I can't believe that in one week my printer, my mouse and my toaster died. There had better not be more or I will be a force to be reckoned with!! They don't call me spunky for no reason.

5 more days and I can finally have a shower and use two hands!  I'm also going to dye my hair and just enjoy having my hand back. Still lots of therapy but I honestly don't mind.

Oh and my laptop is finally fixed :)

Hope your having a healthy day

6 comments:

  1. Your daily nosh photos are beautiful. I really need to stop looking at them on an empty stomach. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, that is a whole lotta technical difficulties in one week. Glad you are on the mend and back at it! Have a good Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA! Your laptop and you....getting better as the day goes by!
    Your almost back to the old you...Soon, very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fixed laptop?
    THATS A WONDERFUL DAY :)
    Im hoping mine is healed today, too.

    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are have a happy and productive day!
    Here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The things we take for granted, like two handed showering! Hope this week goes well, and no more breakage!

    ReplyDelete