Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Busy day!


Started today with some eggs and Canadian bacon and I toasted an English muffin in the toaster oven :) Pretty nice machine!

I cleaned the kitchen today, dyed my hair and went on a walk! Took along some coconut water

It's been a while since I went on a walk with my camera. Too long.

Lunch was awesome today, a bit of this and that :) Veggies, cheese, chili lime tortilla chips and a couple of apricots!
Dinner tonight is going to be a lean blue menu hamburger with onion, tomato, a peach and a glass of wine

Tomorrow it's off to the hospital for more therapy on the finger and some shopping in one of my favourite food stores.

Hope your having a great day

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures, and I like Coconut water for hydration too, Gatorade has too much sodium

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your healthy food pics :) Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, everything looks so yummy !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lift that bottle!
    Make George work it!
    Up and up on the mend, eh!?
    Yay!

    ReplyDelete