Saturday, August 20, 2011

Last day of work

Tomorrow starts my weekend and I'm going to enjoy it to the fullest!!

No I'm not talking pop and chips and ice cream :)

This weekend will be full of exercise, great tasting healthy food and time with the hubs! (not to mention getting rid of my splint)

I started today with 45 minutes of dancing with Richard Simmons, that man can move! That definitely left me very hoy and sweaty :) Richard and Leslie Sansone have definitely helped me to keep moving even after my accident. Even if they do make me take more one handed showers.

I really enjoyed my brekkie this morning. Cottage cheese blended in the bullet with some lemon extract and sweetener topped with raspberries and a peach. With some scrambled egg and low carb ketchup on the side!

Now I'm off to have a shower, eat lunch and off to work!

Hope your having a happy, healthy weekend :)


9 comments:

  1. I've never tried blending cottage cheese, sounds yummy (I love the stuff).

    Hope work isn't as crazy as yesterday, and you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pic of your lunch! Yum

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely have to try the cottage cheese. What a great idea! I just can't stomach the lumps. And your plate of green beans and tomatoes looks delicious. I think I'm gonna have to make a similar spread this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, love your photos! Hope your hand is much better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Richard Simmons really can move - for a fact.
    I can't keep up!
    Glad you are better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wishing you a wonderful day. I have the richard simmons sweating to the oldies. I am going to dig it out this am. good luck with your hand, no more splint sounds great. have a great weekend. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does Richard Simmons have a workout dvd, or is this something that's on tv? I'm just now starting to look for dance dvds, I want to bring more fun into my workouts soon, and I love dancing. But I'm looking for something that's a hard workout as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're DVD's ;) and he has quite a few different ones.
    It take a little while to get used to moves but they are a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete