Wednesday, August 31, 2011

More therapy!

Started today with some blueberry oats with an egg white stirred in at the end to make them creamy :)

Hopped on a bus to the hospital for another round of therapy. My finger is moving but I can't pull it towards my palm :( I'm getting a bit down thinking it may not get any better.
the therapist said I still have lots of time to see improvement yet :)

Anyway to lift my mood I went shopping for a few yummy things and to look at garmin forerunner heart rate monitors, I'm hoping to get one for my birthday!

While I was out I popped in to see my daughter Jen and of course I had to have a juice. Today I had a big green juice with golden beets instead of the apple :) Yummo

On the way home I stopped at the grocery store to pick up a couple of things for dinner. I love rotisserie chicken for dinner. Cheaper than buying a chicken and cooking it myself.
How was your day today??

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see how the HR monitor works for you!
    Yummy food - as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope that your finger will continue to heal well! Doesn't Costco have those monitors? I thought I saw them the other day - in the jewellry cabinent?
    And what's the red stuff in the little bowl? Looks like cranberries?! Mmmmm.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying your finger will completely heal. don't let yourself get discouraged.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzie, Don't give up hope about your finger. Keep doing the physio and maybe try some acupuncture too to get the nerves up and running again.

    Thanks for leaving me a message of condolences for Jelly Bean. I know I'm going to feel her absence for some time to come. It really does feel like a hole in my heart. Your words are greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Healing takes time for such a major injury!!!
    -------------->

    Sending healing vibes from California

    Feel them???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks yummy as usual. Thanks for all your supportive comments!

    I can see why you would be getting frustrated. It seems like forever that you've been without your finger. Believe the therapist!

    ReplyDelete