Monday, August 22, 2011

Volunteering and joining my walking group


I started today with a protein waffle with blueberry sauce and a cup of tea.

Then I got ready to grab a bus to go to get to my volunteering. I'm actually going to help stuff envelopes.  Well obviously it would be hard with only one hand but I did help to put the stickers on the envelopes :)

After sticking my last sticker on I stopped by Thrive Juice bar to see my daughter Jen! Oh and it was a good excuse to get a raw juice :) Today I chose: Lill red juice i have no idea how many calories and I don't care!!

lil' red juice

IMMUNE BOOSTER anti-inflammatory, rich in fibre, lowers ldl 'bad' cholesterol. orange, carrot, beet, ginger, apple, echinacea


I also stopped by Vincenzo's to pick up some more bourbon vanilla paste but they didn't have any :( Hope they get more in asap!! But I still managed to spend money on some pink australian salt flakes, coconut water and peppercorns.

Then it was time to meet up with my walking group and get a lot of extra steps in for the day. I can't wait to get a Polar so that I can track distance, calories burned etc. Today I briskly walked for at least 80 minutes.

Hope your having a happy, healthy day :)

If you want to see today's nosh just go here.

3 comments:

  1. Great walk Suzy!!! 80 minutes is alot of activity points! Hope you have a great rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A happy healthy day?
    How about hungry and feeling deprived cuz I cut myself off from sugar-free yogurt and other so-called "treats!"

    So, yeah - I guess I am happy and healthy cuz I know it's for the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the bourbon paste and salt flakes sound really divine. Hope you had a great walk!

    ReplyDelete