Monday, September 26, 2011

Before this week is over I'll be 50 :)


I started today by going to see my therapist! I wanted to ask her about the recovery time of the second surgery if I choose to have it. I found out that I wouldn't have to wear the same type of splint as the last surgery and I would probably end up wearing a finger splint at night which I do already. So I may go for the surgery but I'm going to weight till after Christmas.

Next on my list was to stop and see my daughter Jen.

I love the motto of the raw juice bar where she works Thrive!

Then it was off to meet up with my walking group! I ended up getting  60  minutes of leisure walking in today and 45 minutes of brisk walking :) Plus I did a full body weight routine. Roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

And yes on Friday I turn 50! Actually I'm looking forward to it :)


7 comments:

  1. LOVE these photos Suzy. I'm a year and a day behind you...I'll be 49 on Saturday. I say we both have glasses of wine and toast each other!! Cheers to Libras!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will raise my wine glass to both of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne, I too love these photos, especially the water! Happy early birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your photo's as always:) Congratulations on you big 50.
    You will revel in it I know.

    Love n hugs


    Sheilagh xx


    PS you will not be culled on Facebook..lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Hope you have a great celebration on Friday!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always such lovely photos on your blog. I hope your birthday is memorable and joy-filled. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that you are now turning *gasp* 50!
    Now you will be one of "us!"
    Party at SS's place !!!!
    Yay!

    ReplyDelete