Sunday, September 18, 2011

Home early :)

Up at the crack of dawn to go to work early.  They felt sorry for me being sick so they let me go home early :)

I made roasted tomatoes and mango butter, the house smells amazing! Yummo The tomatoes were just plum tomatoes sliced and then drizzled with olive oil, sea salt and fresh pepper.

Tomorrow I was supposed to have two meeting(one was making a telephone message for upcoming volunteer activities) and then my walking group but I'm going to cancel. For one I'm still without a voice and I don't want to give this to anyone else. So tomorrow I'm going to sleep in and go for a walk in the woods. That's my plan right now anyway :)

For dinner we had tenderloin steak, herb and garlic mashed potato, green beans and carrots.

Now I'm going to relax for the rest of the night!!

4 comments:

  1. I think I caught your cold!
    Or maybe we are just so in tune - we think alike!

    Dinner looks great!
    Get well soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can taste those tomato's mmmmmmm, feel better soon.

    hugs

    Sheilagh

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa.
    dinner looks LOVELY and it's 5a here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks delish! All of it.

    Sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope you feel better soon. Sleep is the best medicine!

    ReplyDelete