Friday, September 23, 2011

It's going to be a great day!

What I mean is that today I'm going to make it a great day!!

That's right I woke up determined that today I'd do the best I can. So I started with a pumpkin muffin with a peach on the side. Then I went to my exercise room and did 2 dvd workouts!! Boo-yah :)

I need to run to the store to pick up some things to eat at work tonight. I picked up some sushi and seaweed salad. I also grabbed some veggies because the only veggie in my fridge were cherry tomatoes.

Hope you have a great day too!!

5 comments:

  1. Love that cute little Black Squirrel, eh?
    Actually, I love everything! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not one but TWO DVD's??? You are a rock star. Have a great Friday Suzy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That squirrel is crazy - they don't come in that color here in the south (well, at least not in my part of it). Must be a yankee thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me smile :)
    ((((hugs)))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Won't be long and that will be a white squirrel do to being snow covered!

    ReplyDelete