Thursday, September 29, 2011

Things that make me smile!

Just a few things that have made me smile lately! In no particular order:

1. Ralph doing the dishes :)
<3

2. My kids Jennifer and Alex (is on the left)

3. Snuffy just being snuffy

4. Anne

5. My first cup of coffee! And my brekkie of course :)

6. Comments left on my blog :)


so sorry to hear about the ankle oh Suzi of the Spunk!!

You always have such fun and very often beautiful scenery in your pictures! It really shows your inner beauty and happiness! LOVE IT!
7. Oats

8. One of my favourite songs
Paolo Nutini- New shoes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eullRZSuJbw

9. Blogging

10. My new planner
11. Volunteering

15 comments:

  1. Your hubby is super in my book for doing dishes! Your kids are beautiful and your cat is regal in a cat kind of way. :) Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your blog makes me smile ALL THE TIME! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't remember when the last time my hubs washed a dish, let alone emptied the dishwasher - love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU Sweet Angel!
    You make me smile, too!
    If I didn't still have the flu -
    I would come up there and hug you!
    ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU Sweet Angel!
    You make me smile, too!
    If I didn't still have the flu -
    I would come up there and hug you!
    ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday... and the brekkie looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found out from Anne it is your birthday so Happy Happy and I wish you the very best of days. liked your photos and to see your family. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday!! I just crossed the 50 mark as well - isn't it fun to be here :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog always makes me smile :) You are a sweetheart. Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog is a day brightener! Always love your pictures.

    ReplyDelete