Friday, September 16, 2011

This is going to be fun!

I have no voice now!!!! Work today is going to be fun.... not! And several people are already off sick so I can't take it off. Oh well at least today is pay day :)

Today I felt like pumpkin for breakfast so I made a protein pumpkin pancake with sugar free syrup.

Lunch was some veggies, cheese and grapes.

I'm taking a protein shake to work and buying a low fat mixed berry muffin at work.

And when I get home I'm having a glass of wine because I'm definitely going to need one by then!!

Hope you guys are feeling better than I am today.

** I had to delete my blog roll today because one of them had links to malware!!! I hope to get it up again another day.

9 comments:

  1. Oh, that lunch looks super yummy!

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you know about the link to malware? Blogger is really having problems right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That malware thing is going on all over people's blogs! Blogger's got issues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That malware thing is going on all over people's blogs! Blogger's got issues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I asked a google tech who looked at my blog and let me know the malware was coming from my blog roll! I won't be quick to put more up until they sort out their issues.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must have missed the malware post...What happened?
    I hope your feeling better. I have been missing in action the last two days and have a lot to catch up on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That punkin pancake looked good!
    As for the malware - get a Mac!
    :)
    Gives ya diplomatic immunity - of sorts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your voice! :( Hope it returns quickly!

    ReplyDelete