Wednesday, October 19, 2011

30 Day challenge, Day 3

Rain, rain and more rain!! Oh go away for goodness sakes

Which is why I'm whining!

When I was at the mall yesterday I took a look at some kettle balls I just may have to get one :) Thanks Karen.

Did I tell you my daughter Jen signed me up for 6 months worth of this:  Glymm  I can't wait to get my first box :)

Day 3
Water: 12 cups down so far
Exercise: 2 out of 4 so far this week I'm taking today as a rest day. I've still got until Sunday to get 2 more workouts in.
Sweeteners: I stayed below my maximum for this challenge
Crystal light: Nope not one :)
Wine: Nada
Food: still going strong

Breakfast: Baked oatmeal with blueberries and mango, scrambled eggs and low fat cheese, coffee with lots of foam

Lunch: pumpkin gingerbread smoothie, whole wheat English muffin with light cream cheese and some freshly made roasted tomatoes topped with a pinch of sea salt, pepper and a drizzle of garlic olive oil

Dinner: split pea and ham soup, banana soft serve(frozen banana) sprinkled with cocoa

6 comments:

  1. Your food looks awesome again today, Suzy. The English muffin sounds especially good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tomatoes look great!
    What alot of good-looking food!
    As far as the rain goes - send it this way!
    We need it! And I love it so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tell us about the baked oatmeal..sounds good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your food always looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I drooled a little on my keyboard when I saw the roasted tomatoes. :) Not really, but I could have. Have a wonderful Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am with you on the rain - today it felt like 37 degrees with the wind - I didn't get my walk in because I didn't have a jacket heavy enough.

    But this weekend is supposed to be nice, so I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete