Friday, October 21, 2011

30 Day Challenge Day 5



I can't believe it's already Day 5!!

I had to get up early this morning because I have a meeting to go to and then I'll rush home eat lunch get food ready to take to work and then go to work. Busy day.

Day 5
Water: 12 cups today!!
Exercise: I got off of the bus early on my way home from the meeting and walked more than 30 minutes.
Sweeteners: used 6 today
Crystal light: none
Wine: Glass of wine after work
Food: much better than yesterday

Breakfast: egg white omelet, spinach, cheese, grapefruit, roasted tomatoe

Lunch: Pita pizza

Took to work: protein shake, clementines, cheese


3 comments:

  1. Oh, my darling,
    those clementines look great!

    As does all your great food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that I can get clementines now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Pizza looks delicious. Hope you had a great day

    ReplyDelete