Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

Tonight I have to work :) However, I am going dressed as the devil and I am going to have fun. But no candy will enter my mouth!

But first let's start at the beginning of my day. I started today with a baked individual pumpkin muffin with some pumpkin butter and sugar free maple syrup.

Then it was off on a walk. I haven't got as much walking in this week because I'm working 6 days on my feet but today it was time to get back into what I enjoy the most :)

Lunch was leftover chicken, salad, instead of salad I had this huge lettuce leaf and made a wrap, dressing, salad toppers, sweets and beets and some Greek yogurt and pomegranates.

For work I grabbed a protein drink, some almonds and I'll buy a sun dried tomato asiago Parmesan cheese bagel at work.

Is there anyone out there that has seen the egg nog bigelow tea??  Want to send me a box and I'll send you a mystery box in exchange?? Please :) Someone sent me a sample a couple of years ago and it's soooooooo good!

Does it bug anyone else that every other thing I read today is "Candy is good for you" "How candy can actually improve your health" "You only live once" ?? Or am I just cranky today :)

Hope you have the best Halloween ever!!

10 comments:

  1. Glad you got to go for a walk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Egg nog tea??? I must find some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzy, I love the photos of your walks. Will keep my eyes peeled for the Egg Nog tea...if I find it, I'll let you know. Happy Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should post a pic of you in your costume! What kind of work do you do?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see the picture of you in the costume, too. Your food always looks sooo delicious. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Candy is good for ya, eh?
    Well, by golly - more for them to have!
    Happy Halloween, you lil Devil!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Halloween Suzy! I loved the pumpkin muffin! Thank you for sharing such a fast treat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm posting a picture of me and some of the customers who came in :)
    I'm a supervisor at a coffee/donut shop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I seen a display of it at our Fleet Farm here in Wisconsin. If you are still wanting some, I can certainly pick you up some :) How many would you like?

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you could send a couple I'll send something to you! Could you send me your address and I'll send you mine. watrmlon at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete