Saturday, October 29, 2011

A good day :)

Exercise today that is!

I'm working 6 days in a row, last night was one of the busiest night I've ever worked. I still have 3 days to work. I'm hoping it's not as busy tonight, then again the night goes fast when it's busy.

You know what I'm happy for right now, today?? Being happy with my eating, my house is reasonably tidy and clean and I feel physically and mentally strong. Can't buy that with money!!

This morning I started with a banana bread pudding/bake with a drizzle of sugar free maple syrup with some raspberries on the side.

Lunch was some massaged kale, with sea salt/lemon/olive oil, tomatoes and mushrooms topped with Mexican salad toppings and prosciutto and cheese. Tarra's sweets and beets chips and an all-bran bar on the side. This is up their as one of my favourite salads!

When I went to work I took cherry tomatoes, sugar snap peas as well as a protein drink.

I also had 2 Tbsp of kefir :)

1 comment: