Friday, October 28, 2011

Wow it's cold!

Last night was only 26F oh my!! They are calling for show/rain showers tonight.

Got up this morning and made myself a mango smoothie with protein(coconut water, mango, whey protein and Greek yoghurt) and an awesome cup of coffee on the side :) A good way to start any day!

Lunch was a low carb tortilla, turkey, prosciutto, lettuce and honey mustard, 1/2c of grapes. 2 Tbsp of kefir

At work a protein drink and an everything bagel.

I got all the bills paid today and I've worked from last Wednesday to this Monday. I'll be glad to be off on Tuesday. Oh but I have two meetings on Tuesday but at least it's not work :)

Hope you have a great day and an even better warm weekend!




4 comments:

  1. Snow??? SNOW??? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Not yet! :)
    Have a good Friday Suzy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all wanted the cooler weather - all summer long.
    Dang- I guess we all just wished to hard!
    But I'll take it. I'll take it for sure!
    Love the coffee - THAT's the way to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, I am surprised that I havn't seen any 'white' photo's from you yet LOL

    ReplyDelete