Monday, November 21, 2011

Back to the grind!

I was very optimistic when I woke up this morning. I really wanted to eat well, exercise, get a walk in and have fun!! Even though I'm not feeling 100% I still did what I needed to do :)

I started with pumpkin/cranberry oats with an egg white stirred in for some protein.  I also had a matcha green tea latte on the side. Yummo

I started my exercise today with 3 sets of these:

  • squats x 12
  • chest press x 12
  • bent over rows x 12
  • bicep curls with a twist x 12
  • tricep kickbacks with a twist x 12
  • shoulder shrugs x 12

Lunch was an omelet filled with peppers and onions with a cup of Bolthouse Green Goodness on the side. Forgot to show the green goodness but don't worry it looks like sludge but it taste fantastic :)

Second part of my exercise today was to go on a walk even though it was cold enough to freeze my toes!

Hang on little guys!!
Dinner tonight is going to be hamburgers and a movie!

4 comments:

  1. Your food looks good today. I may take my cue from you and have an omelet for breakfast tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement, Suzi.

    Your breakfast looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sludge, eh? I made some hard boiled eggs once - instead of mayo, I used Green Goddess.... and yep - green eggs n ham!
    Glad you are hitting it all so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable kittiness!

    When do we see pics of you doing those exercises? :)

    ReplyDelete