Saturday, November 26, 2011

I am not missing :)


I promise I'm not missing!

But I am absolutely crazy at work and it just gets crazier until after Christmas.

I also finally went out and got a new phone. I ended up getting an Android which is awesome yet totally frustrating to try and figure how to use it. I won't tell you how long it took me to figure how to make a call never mind to text or get online :)

I just finished putting all my contacts on the phone and now my fingers are aching!

I will try to get a regular post up either Sunday or Monday.

Hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving and are having an awesome weekend

7 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're busy. It always helps to keep people on track.

    Hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving Day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contacts on phones.
    Whiskers on kittens.
    It's all sooo good, my Canadian Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life does suck us in!!! Take care of yourself ((((hugs)))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I got my Android, it took me a while to get used to it, too. My biggest frustration with it is Autocorrect. It's soo annoying! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm scared of droids and black berries and Iphones. Too complicated for me . I have a simple flip phone with a regular keypad. Yikes on the technology!

    ReplyDelete