Monday, November 14, 2011

I managed to get home just as it started to rain!

For some reason  I didn't sleep well last night. I have to admit I love my sleep and when it isn't a quality sleep I really feel blah :(

Oh well I decided I was going to have a great day! I made the decision not to meet up with my walking group because me foot was very tender after finishing work this weekend and I didn't want to aggravate it. That means that I'll stick to squats, weights and some slow walking shorter distances.

Started the day with oatmeal with an egg white stirred in at the end, coconut butter, home made blueberry butter (no sugar) and slivered almonds.

Had a couple of meetings to go to so I packed some food to take with me. Pickled green beans, mushrooms and tomatoes. Some roasted red pepper dip with some Ace crisp bread and some grapes.

After the meetings I had a chance to pop into Starbucks to pick up some holiday coffee grounds! That always puts me into a great mood (or else the caffeine does).

It started to rain on my way home but I managed not to get wet! Good karma :)

Last month my daughter signed me up for a monthly box from Glymm. Today my first box came and I was very pleased with it. They give you some upscale beauty samples and some full sized ones :) They even added a small jar with a pink sweet label on it with jelly beans in it. Yes I had one.

Anne has convinced me I should be eating more fish so we had salmon for dinner tonight along with green beans and some curried lentils with rice.

Now I'm going to sit on the couch and relax for the rest of the night! I have a talent show I'm going to help organize tomorrow!!


5 comments:

  1. Hope you have a much better sleep tonight Suzy! Love the delivery!!!! How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dinner looks great! So did your lunch though. lol. Sounds like a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glymm looks interesting keep us posted. Food looks good...as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering what to make for dinner - salmon, yes!!! TY! :)
    Never heard of Glymm...hmmm.
    Oh and didn't the rain come down yesterday!!! Whoa! (Imagine if it was snow???!!!)
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, I would love just about anything that came in a pink box. I see that's similar to Birchbox. How fun! :)

    ReplyDelete