Sunday, November 13, 2011

It's so good to sit on my butt and rest for a change!

Crazy, crazy weekend at work!! Very busy and I swear I never stopped moving on my feet. When I got off of work at 2 this afternoon I was dead on my feet. But before I glued my butt to the couch I did manage to stop at the grocery store and pick up a few beauties :)

So that I wouldn't be tempted to buy a breakfast sandwich at work I made one before I went to work with a few berries on the side and of course a cup of high test coffee.

Tonight was a hamburger with no bun, some home made carrot salad a gorgeous tomato and a glass of wine!

Tomorrow is going to be full of meetings. And that's just the beginning of my "weekend". Tuesday is going to be a talent show for the people I volunteer with :) To stop any temptation that I may have from the baked goodies I'm going to be taking a fruit platter.

Have a great night!

4 comments:

  1. I bought those sae berries! JInx! Lov your food, SS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm picking up some of those berries tomorrow. Gotta get back on plan.

    ReplyDelete