Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Making do with what I have!

I'm trying to use up things in my fridge/cupboards/freezer! Still eating pretty healthy but at least I'll have room for things when I go grocery shopping on Friday :)

Today started with some Greek yogurt topped with a pumpkin muffin, some home made blueberry jam and some almonds.

Mid morning I was craving something....an skinny eggnogg'n tea latte :) Oh my!

Lunch was an egg McSuzi with some avocado and a side of stewed rhubarb.

Then it was upstairs to do a weight workout. I swear I'm feeling every muscle every time I move.

I was going to go on another walk today because it was nice and sunny but the foot was aching a bit so instead I went to the mall and did some looking around for Christmas shopping :)

Dinner was 2 La tortillas low carb with smoked mackerel, lettuce, roasted tomatoes, hot peppers and a side of baby carrots with a habenero pepper glaze! Weird but oh so good.

Now I'm going to go chill for the rest of the night.

2 comments:

  1. YUMYUMYUM!!
    Looks good - You need some more of that yummy tea!
    I think I'll talk to Santa for ya! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, I just cleaned our fridge out today - thought of you when I saw my coconut water (it is you who drinks it, isn't it?)...
    I work on my freezers & pantry in the New Year (and save $ on groceries!)
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete