1. I don't try to hit any magic numbers, but I try to keep them balanced (for me). I probably eat more fat than most people do, and I don't worry about the kind other than avoiding vegetable oils. 2. I don't worry about fruit. I eat a max of 3 servings a day, which is fine for me. 3. I am actually resting up to make myself stronger!4. I will wear mascara and that is pretty much it. Occasionally a little mineral powder as foundation if we are going out.5. The week is going good. Very busy and I will be glad for the weekend!
INTUITIVE eatingnonono but I get a lot of C intuitively :)weights!!never :)meh :)
I just count my protein, don't worry about the carbsOnly one or two max on the fruits I am doing a 5k on Saturday after Thanksgiving, i am pushing harder so maybe I can run the whole thing Yeah, to work Good week :) we made super veggie soup last night, just did the mega dump into a pot.... Think it rurned out!!
I track fats, protein and fiber. In my current diet my good fat intake is so low that I have had to search out foods to eat just for that purpose. I seem to do better at weigh loss when all those 3 items are near the daily allowance.
I dont know what that plant is but its a beautiful photo!1. Yes to all three...2. I think of them as a great snack3. Trying to boost my energy and frame of mind4. yes5. Week is going good so far. No new recipes but added lots of water.
1. I eat less carbs but don't really pay attention to ratios. And I just avoid trans fats. 2. I don't worry about how many fruits I eat.3. I actually have taken extra rest days to make myself stronger. Sounds counterintuitive but I had been overworking my legs a bit so I'm letting them rebuild and rest.4. Yes5. Pretty good. Nothing new yet though. I should try a new recipe! :)
1. No, I do not eat a ratio of certain foods. I eat very low fat all together, although I allow myself 1/2 tsp butter on toast daily. Try to eat at least some protein at every meal. 2. No, i do not worry about the fruits I usually have 3 or so servings. 3. Biking up hills!4. No. 5. Great! I made butternut squash soup for the first time. Yum. Recipe was here: http://www.cookinglight.com/food/top-rated-recipes/healthy-butternut-squash-recipes-00400000055219/page5.htmlHave a great day! Michele
1. Do you try to eat a certain fat/carb/protein ratio? Do you try to eat less carbs?? Do you worry about what kinds of fat you eat?? I don't do ratios - that is a complication I haven't worked up to yet. I do eat less carbs because of my blood sugar problems. I didn't used to worry about the kinds of fat I was eating, but I'm starting to be a little more conscious now. For example - I'm swapping out mayo for avacado, etc.2. Do you worry about how many fruits you eat or do you think of them as a great way to get some extra vitamin C etc ? I love fruit, but again, it spikes my blood sugar so I'm trying to watch my portions. I'm taking vitamins daily so I'm not necessarily worried about that.3. What have/are you doing to make you physically stronger this week?? Started week 5 of regular morning workouts which include strength and resistance training. I finally feel like it's a habit now.4. Do you wear make up?Yes 5. How is your week going?? Any new recipes? New ideas?? Week has been dragging a little bit - but I know it's because I'm on vacation from work next week. The next 3 days will last at least 37.5 weeks in time, I'm sure of it.
Less Carbs?Fats? What kind of crazy talk is that?*wink!*
1. The only thing I really worry about is carbs.2. I don't worry about it. I try to eat 3-4 servings a day.3. Strength training4. Nope5. Week's going good. I'm going to try a recipe for "Fried Apple Pancake Rings".