Saturday, December 24, 2011

Another great recipe!

I finally got the problem I was having with Weight Watchers fixed! I just wanted to be able to use their online plan because it has recipes I've used before and it's a nice site to use. Now the only problem is that my Android phone can't use the mobile ww's app :(

I'm trying to make drinking water a habit again. One way I've found that works is that I have a bottle of water before my first coffee and before breakfast! Believe you me I want my coffee and breakfast so I down that first bottle pretty fast :)

Breakfast today was some orange juice with whey protein, egg substitute scrambled with kale, 2T of kefir and 2T light 1/2 & 1/2 for my coffees.

I went on another walk today but it was definitely colder than the last walk.

This is how Snuffy spends his time, spoilt or what??

For lunch I made some roasted squash with some honey, 2 clementines !! Very orange and very tasty
Then I cleaned like crazy while sipping a green tea! Thank goodness that's done.

Last night we tried this cabbage roll casserole recipe that I found on Kalyn's Kitchen. Although it took a while to put together it made a lot!! And it was a definite hit in our house. The only thing I would do differently next time would be to use shredded cabbage they sell for making coleslaw. A time saver for sure.

Dinner tonight was some warmed up stuffed pepper soup, a request from the hubby. Same picture from last night :) Yep I'm totally cheating!!
I hope all my readers have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!


2 comments:

  1. I've been doing the same thing on the water. I fill up my quart bottle and drink it before I allow myself to have coffee. I get it down pretty fast!

    Thank you so much for posting that recipe. I love cabbage rolls but rarely make them because of the time and effort involved. This sounds so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at Snuffy - waiting for Santa maybe!!!
    Love the roasted veggies!

    ReplyDelete