Monday, December 26, 2011

Fun, fun, fun....

This morning I made an eggnog latte with my brekkie :) Definitely going to make that again!!
I also had some eggs and kale on the side.

We were invited over to my daughter Jen and Martins house for brunch today! I love going over there because they are such foodies and it's always fun to watch them in the kitchen. Martin is French Canadian and boy oh boy can he cook :)

Which is why we had a nice walk there and back. It was snowing but at least it wasn't too bad to walk.

Today he and his side kick (Jen) made crepes. He was taught how to make them at the age of 5 amazing!!
They made crepes with maple apple filling, some fruit salad on the side and bacon. Their gorgeous cat Allie was supervising :) It was perfect. I enjoyed every bite. Thanks guys

I also got some great tips for using a cast iron pan. I think I'm going to invest in one.

Now I'm going to put my feet up and enjoy a beer and a movie!

2 comments:

  1. Looks so delicious, Suzy. Delightful brunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time! :)

    I LOVE eggnog!

    ReplyDelete