Monday, December 26, 2011

It's Boxing Day in Canada :)

Just to keep myself accountable. After dinner last night I did pick up a couple of clementines and some cheese. I didn't go crazy it was just a snack.

Although it's boxing day here I don't go out shopping because it's crazy out there! So for me it's just another regular day.

This morning started like any morning with a bottle of water, a coffee and some brekkie. Breakfast this morning was some egg nog protein waffles with some blackberries and sugar free syrup. Oh my it was good. I also took my 2T of kefir.

In case you wonder why I take it here's what they say about it. (I take 2 tbsp a day)
As with most other probiotic products, a dose of kefir is recommended daily for its full benefits to take effect. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by its effervescence. Liberté Kefir contains 20 different kinds of bacteria and yeast. A single tablespoon (15 ml) a day yields 5 billion beneficial bacteria.

Lunch was a quick and easy one. Veggies, cheese, 2 clementines. (I forgot to take a pic)

Breakfast for dinner tonight. One of my favourite dinners. 2 eggs, 3 slices of pre-cooked bacon, a hashbrown, English muffin with home made lemon curd !






6 comments:

  1. We avoided stores like the plague today! Almost as bad as Black Friday, but people are usually friendlier at any rate.

    I am not that fond of the kefir. It has such a strong taste to me.

    I do love the lemon curd, though :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank for the recipe! The reason I do the kefir is for my IBS it seems to help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We went out shopping today but only for groceries. We picked up some Clementines also. I had one and it was yummy. I just have to watch the carbs though. Happy Boxing Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks and sounds good, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to go to the mall for stuff (NON HOLIDAY RELATED) and just took a deep breath, grabbed the 6 year old, tucked my head down and did it :)

    it.
    crazy.

    ReplyDelete