Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My nosh!


Here's today's nosh:

Breakfast: Protein pancake with blueberries and sf syrup, 2 Tbsp Liberte raspberry kefir and light 1/2 & 1/2 for coffee

Lunch: veggies, cheese, sweet potato chips, clementines somehow I forgot about lunch until just before dinner :( (Don`t worry I very rarely forget to eat)

Dinner: Pc Blue Menu chicken strips, baked fries, low carb ketchup, spinach and 1 tsp butter. Hot sauce on the side :)

I woke up to snow and lots of ice!! Thank goodness for my Yak Trax :) Managed to get 40 minutes of interval walking in today.

10 comments:

  1. Love the boots. I bet those are great for snowy days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a picture from Google, however, my boots do look a lot like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your food looks great and can I just say how happy I am that I live somewhere where I'll never need those lethal looking ice boots. Enjoy your walks. brrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is mighty fine looking boot legs shoe thing you got there.... and the food looked great too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have been fortunate here, no white stuff yet... and I think it is suppsoe to get up to 55 degrees Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need some of those Yak Trax! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. stay warm....
    OR COME HERE TO VISIT :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those boot trax are great. Yay for getting out and about despite the snow. Have a wonderful day Suzy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pancakes always look so yummy. Want. :)

    ReplyDelete