Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve!

Well today I'm back to work 12-7! And no I won't be touching any donuts even though we're free to take any when we close tonight. (sorry I don't mean to tempt anyone else)

Decided to take this day as my rest day from exercise. It's going to be crazy busy at work and lots of cleaning before I go home :)

Started today by sleeping in. That's what happens when I haven't worked for a while. When I finally got up I made myself some lemon poppyseed oats topped with lemon curd! Kefir and coffee were definitely on the menu as well :)

I'm taking to work a protein drink and a home made gingerbread cliff bar! Not much time to eat at work today.

After work I came home and re-heated the shepherd's pie I made yesterday and we're ringing in the New Year with a glass of wine.

I did drink all my water.

I'm not doing a best of 2011 post since I had so many physical setbacks in the last year. I really do want to forget about it! I choose to believe that 2012 will be a better year :)

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Years Eve, Suzy! I wish you the very best in the coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made from real shepherds!
    Happy New Year, SS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those donuts sure look yummy!

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2011 ended in too many bad food days :(
    ... Heres to a smoother 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ever onward! We can do this. :)

    ReplyDelete