Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Today more walking!

Yesterday was interval walking so today I walked more for distance. Fun stuff! I actually managed to walk 4 miles today which was hard work on the snow and ice. I loved every minute of it!

I also did a lot of stretching after because my muscles are feeling really tight :(

This morning breakfast was an omelet with cheese and spinach, a banana and a glass of low sugar oj. I also had my kefir and a coffee :)

Lunch: 2 more Pc Blue menu chicken strips with flaxseed these are so good if your in Canada try them, veggies and mango

Dinner: Cabbage roll casserole and a glass of wine

Tomorrow is my weekly check in day :)

4 comments:

  1. mmmm, it's always worth it to stop in at your blog. Beautiful food pics as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful photos. It hasn't snowed here yet this year but Winter is just beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food looks wonderful and I love the snowy photos. I would love to see a bit of the white stuff here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love winter walks. Walking in the snow and ice always feels like a workout to me because you need to be more mindful of your balance.

    ReplyDelete