Friday, January 20, 2012

Weekly update #4

Gain or loss this week: -4.2

Exercise:
Friday-15 minutes yoga plus 20 squats
Saturday-20 squats
Sunday-20 squats
Monday-45 minute walk plus 20 squats
Tuesday-55 minute walk plus 20 squats
Wednesday-All day at hospital but I managed to to do my squats (in the bathroom)
Thursday-45 minute walk no squats my thighs are like noodles :)

1. Workout at least 5 days a week for 30 minutes or 150 minutes? only worked out 4 days but I did get 160 minutes it.
2. Journal daily? Yes I did
3. Blog daily? Yes I did even the day we were at the hospital
4. Drink at least 8 cups of water a day?? I drank 8 cups every day this week :)
5. Did I do 20 squats a day this week? No I did them for 6 days and then gave the legs a rest.

How would I describe this passed week? Well it was definitely an up and down week. Food wise it was great, exercise wise not bad but no where near what I'm capable of. Ralph going to emergency was very stressful on both of us. Thank goodness he's o.k (still has more tests) I didn't let it give me an excuse to dive into chocolate. So I'm happy to say the week ended on a positive note.

This weeks challenges will be #1-4 plus drink 2 cups of green tea a day!

This morning I got up and made an egg, a slice of toast with 1 tbsp peanut butter and a grapefruit. Kefir and coffee on the side :)

Then it was off to pick up some groceries. Since today is my busiest day of the week at work I chose to make this my rest day. Believe you me it's no day of rest ;)

Lunch was some veggies, cheese, berries and Ace crisps.

Took a protein drink and some greek yogurt with blueberries and honey with to work and I'll be having a glass of wine tonight after work.

Oh and a wonderful fellow worker who moved to Bosnia sent me this wonderful box full of candy. Luckily they're mini's and I plan to have one per week. Or I'll hand them out to someone else :)

9 comments:

  1. You are doing great, Suzy. All your food comes out so pretty. My food is never that photogenic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo. Considering what a stressful week it's been, you've been AMAZING. What a lovely present from across the Atlantic!!! All the best for your busy workday and to Ralph as he goes through the tests to confirm all is well. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (((((hugs))))))
    So glad Ralph is okay

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool treasure box! Wow! Very good job this week, Suzi. As always, love your food pictures. :) Awesome job on your loss this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job.
    Just got caught up on your other posts. Glad Ralph is doing ok.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys, you offer such great support!!

    ReplyDelete